Warning: Failed opening 'includes/browse_header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/odp.php on line 109
- Breaking Tradition With Darwin - Biographical essay by science writer James Gleick.
- DannyReviews: Stephen Jay Gould - Book reviews by Danny Yee.
- Inventing Allies in the Sky - Kenan Malik reviews 'Rocks of Ages: science and religion in the fullness of life' by Stephen Jay Gould.
- The Median Isn't the Message - The text of an essay by Gould on the subject of cancer and statistics, based on his affliction with--and subsequent recovery from--a rare form of cancer, with a brief introduction by Stephen Dunn.
- The New York Review of Books: Stephen Jay Gould - Links to reviews and articles published by Stephen Jay Gould in the New York Review of Books, plus a bibliography of Gould's books.
- Rocks of Ages: Science and Religion in the Fullness of Life - Druin Burch reviews the book in which Stephen J. Gould, purports to solve the clash between religion and science by pointing out that one is subject to faith and the other to testing. [Biomednet: HMS Beagle. Free registration required.]
- Stanford Presidential Lectures: Stephen Jay Gould - Includes biographical and bibliographical information, excerpts of various writings, reviews of Gould's books, links to off-site interviews with Gould, commentary on Gould and his work (both his writings and his theories in the field of paleontology), and links to further related resources on the 'net.
- Stephen Jay Gould dies at 60 - Life of prominent evolutionary biologist Stephen Jay Gould.
- The Beauty of Unpredictability - A short article written on the occasion of a visit and lecture by Stephen Jay Gould at McGill University, from the McGill Reporter. (November 5, 1998)
Warning: Failed opening 'includes/browse_footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/odp.php on line 129