- Postmodernism in Thai Poetry – Paper analyzing and interpreting a collection of poetry by Thai contemporary poet Saksiri Meesomsueb, Tukta Roi Sai (Sand Trace Dolls). By Soraj Hongladarom.
- Ramakien – Translation by Theodora Bofman.
- Sunthorn Phu – Biography, essay on his life and works, and text of The Story of Phra Abhai Mani.
- Sunthorn Phu- Thailand’s Greatest Poet – Biography of the writer drawn from Prince Prem Purachatra’s account, plus information on criticism of his works.
- Thai Fiction in Translation – Samples of Thai novels and short stories in English and in French.