- English at Dundee
– Includes Web Concordances and extensive Scottish literature links.
- ASLS – Association for Scottish Literary Studies. Promotes the study, teaching and writing of Scottish literature, and furthers the study of the languages of Scotland.
- Association for Scottish Literary Studies – Organisation promoting the study, teaching and writing of Scottish literature and language. News and information on membership and publications.
- The Eildon Tree – Magazine for new writing from the Borders. Information and excerpts.
- Lammermuir to La Mancha – Fragmentary exploration of the world of George Borrow, and of the relationship between Scottish writers and Spain.
- NorthWords – Print magazine for poetry, short stories and reviews. Based in the Highlands. Subscription information.
- The Poetry of Scotland – Works by Robert Burns and contributed verse.
- Scotland’s Transatlantic Relations Project – Studies of Scotland’s literary and cultural connections with North America and the Caribbean, plus details of conferences organised by the project.
- Scottish Background – Introduction to Scottish language and literature.
- Scottish Literature at the University of South Carolina – Information on publications and materials held by the university.
- Shetland Publishing Company – Publishers of books, fact and fiction, with links to Shetland Islands, UK. Also includes direct sales page.
- SLAINTE – Scottish Libraries Across The Internet. Information on people, organisations, libraries, events and resources of Scottish interest.
- Stanza – Scotland’s poetry festival, which takes place in St. Andrews, Fife, October each year.
- Texthouse – News, events, author profiles and excerpts from writers from the Borders.
- West of Scotland Children’s Book Group – Newsletter and calendar of events.