- American Multicultural Publications – Offers books on customs, traditions, history and accomplishments of ethnic groups.
- The Big Dictionary – Vest-pocket, dictionary, listing only commonly-used words.
- Hippie Dictionary – A reference book, history book, and social statement about the counterculture of the 1960s.
- Mnemonic Cartoons for English Vocabulary Building – A book of cartoons that teach Greek and Latin prefixes and roots used in English words.
- Morrison’s Sound-It-Out Speller – Dictionary that uses phonetics to locate correct spellings, and offers hints about meaning.
- Newton’s Bilingual Dictionary of Land Surveying, Geography, and Geomatics – Annotated French / English lexicon. Includes excerpts, press, an order form, and contact information.
- Oxford English Dictionary – Oxford University Press’s dictionary described with ordering information.
- Quality Books – Sells a variety of special interest titles, mainly focused on do-it-yourself kits for everything ranging from getting a divorce to starting a business.
- Whitaker’s Almanac – Annual reference to the government and social structure of the UK – and the rest of the world. A wide range of fact, figures and directory information.