- Braille Bookstore – Large selection of books for children and adults. Also offers quick reference cheatsheets.
- Clovernook Center for the Blind – Sells books produced by the center.
- Louis Braille Center – Features biographies of Louis Braille, resources for learning braille, the writings of Helen Keller, books of wisdom and inspiration, poetry, and books for children.
- Seedlings Braille Books for Children – Offers childrens books. Includes information on special projects, FAQs and related resources.
- Triangle Braille Services – Producer of gay and lesbian books in braille.
- Valley Braille, Inc. – Transcriber of books, menus, sheet music, maps and math. Also offers a large inventory of Braille publications.